Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2007

for a soulful wind i once have

Because of you I can go now
face the cruel world
stand proud above all
I have experienced how to fall
Lay freely and kissed the ground
Close my eyes and rest
Feel for a moment the darkness
Listen as the earth trembles
While my heart cautiously throbs
Pounding deep within like a drum roll
butterfly roaming in my stomach
a kangaroo seems to be jumping tirelessly
before I envelope the day silently
I will converse to thee
confess what my heart felt
from the very first time
when my eyes met yours
the very minute that I plummet
but now youre gone
you left me all alone
all I could say
'am I left with other choice?'
Guess I have to utter
cause I believe
it is the appropriate time
i'll whisper these words through the winds

"Ani ohev et otha..."

...i know, i've cried a lot before
but now i'm still in tears
rivers to cry more
and up to now my heart still fears
I have to abscond
stand from where I am lying
stand from where I fall
move on just to make sure
and always bear in mind
Youre once in my life
Was in my dreams
Forever will be here
...inside my very heart

Walang komento: